Wear Wild Face Masks
Get a Wild Face Mask and Support Nature Education
Stay safe and show off your wild side. For a limited time, we’re offering wildlife face masks (while supplies last) when you donate in support of the Conservancy. Options include bobcats, butterflies, coyotes, mountain lions, and raccoons.Buy Now
They come in various sizes:
Kids sizes ($20)
- ages 2-5
- ages 6-10
Adult sizes ($22)
These face masks are made in the USA. They are re-washable, have filter pouches (filter not included), and adjustable straps. Each mask is assembled with three layers of cotton and spill-proof materials.
Your tax-deductible donation supports our Eichen Education Fund, which allows our education team to connect people with nature through engaging programs.
Supplies are limited.
- ages 2-5: front= 5” | length= 3 3/4″ | back part= 1 3/4″
- ages 6-10: front= 5 1/2″ | length= 3 3/4″ | back part= 3 3/4″
- XS-S: front= 6” | length= 4 1/2″ | back part= 2 1/8″
- S-M: front= 6 3/4″ | length= 4 1/2″ | back part= 2 1/8″
- M-L: front= 7 3/4″ | length= 5” | back part= 2”
For reference: Front= nose part | length= from the nose to the ear | back part= next to the ear